Monday, May 4, 2015

EXLR8 Personal Fitness Training Programs

Contact me today if it is time for a change in your lifestyle, you want to increase your existing fitness level, or you are a competitive athlete. I offer a wide range of training options for all ages, fitness levels, budgets and goals.
 
Fitness Coaching Programs
My plans offer you a simple way to assess your fitness goals that allows me to create a customized plan for success. Affordability is an important factor to adhering to any program, so I strive to make my programs fit your budget. To determine what program fits your needs the best, consultations are always free J
4 Week Program:             $60                         $50 renew
·         A great way to jump-start your fitness journey!
·         Goal specific Weight Training and Cardio Programs
·         Customized Nutrition Assistance
·         Supplement Recommendations
·         Weekly progress check-ins
12 Week Program:          $150                       $130 renew
·         Commit to reaching your goals!
·         Customized training program with 3 Phases
·         Goal specific Weight Training and Cardio Programs
·         Customized Nutrition Assistance and Meal Prep Guide
·         Supplement Recommendations
·         Weekly progress check-ins
Customized Workout Guide       $50 *one time
Personalized exercise guide including weight training, cardio training, stability and flexibility enhancing workouts that you can mix and match to create a plan that fits your needs.
Customized Nutrition Assistance             $70 *one time                   $20 renew
If you know your way around the gym, but struggle with getting your nutrition on point to reach your goals, you are in need of some nutrition assistance! I will work with you to create a menu full of foods you enjoy and help you plan and prep your meals for success!
 
If you are interested in any of these programs, or would like more information about my Sport-Specific Athletic Enhancement Programs, please email me at lyndsiemfitness@aol.com. I offer a complete fitness assessment as part of my complementary consultation, so curiosity is welcome and you are not obligated to purchase ;) Let me show you what I can do to help you reach your health and fitness goals, once and for all!

2 comments:

  1. Aerobic instruction firms your cardiovascular system by simply replacing the same with pulse rate along with deep breathing. These kinds of exercises use significant muscle tissues to do rhythmic measures for any permanent stretch of time. Woodlands Strength

    ReplyDelete