Thursday, January 8, 2015

*Bragging Rights*

When I left my training position at In-Shape and moved to Temecula, I asked a few of my clients if they would mind summarizing their experience with training with me and my programs so I could find where I can improve my business. Because it all happened over the holidays, I didn't anticipate anyone to have the time to sit down and think of their trainer, but they did! I'm pretty excited to hear that my clients enjoyed training with me as much as I enjoyed working with them to reach their goals. Personal Trainers get the opportunity to connect with others on so many levels. Here's one of my clients' responses:

Lyndsie has been my personal trainer for months and has kept me motivated and on track. We made goals together and achieved those goals. She weighed, measured and took my body fat so I could track my progress.  As a 48 year old woman I have trouble even losing a little bit of weight.  Lyndsie taught me lifting and building my muscle mass would allow me to burn calories even when I’m
not working out.  Male trainers I’ve had in my past lacked the understanding of all the components that go into losing weight. They didn’t write things down for me and I would feel confused without them. Lyndsie always wrote everything down so I could feel comfortable on my own. Lyndsie is very smart, funny an understanding. She personally knows what it’s like to lose weight and stay fit. She is dedicated, focused and packed with information.  I achieved real results without being so sore I didn’t want to come back. Lyndsie also taught me that exercise is a life long commitment and she made it fun by showing me the proper use of machines, teaching me new exercises and new stretching techniques.  I would highly recommend Lyndsie as a personal trainer and think she will make an excellent nurse someday.

 Sincerely,
Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment