Wednesday, January 7, 2015

There's a first time for everything!

Well, this is my first attempt at having a blog, guess I'm only a few years behind the times! I wanted to create somewhere I could share information with my friends and clients about all things health and fitness related. I am embarking on my own personal journey towards living a healthier, happier lifestyle and I hope that sharing my experiences can help others make the same changes. On this blog I plan on sharing my own experiences, advise, knowledge, support and motivation to help you reach your fitness goals, no matter how big or small. Here's an idea of some of the topics I plan on covering in the near future:

*Hydration- why it's so important
*The Choice is Yours! -My personal story of self-improvement
*Exercises to increase knee-joint stability
*The Dirty Thirty- my twist on High Intensity Interval Training
*Roll Out! -the importance of conditioning through stretching and myofascial release

I am open to suggestions on topics that may interest you or to answer any questions you may have, so let me know!

I will also be posting information about my personal fitness coaching rates (online and in-person) as well as plans that I offer specifically for athletes, injury recovery, and NPC bikini competition preparation.

Thank you for following, and here's to an AMAZING 2015!

Contact Information:
Lyndsie McDougall
lyndsiemfitness@aol.com
http://instagram.com/lyndsieanne17/
https://www.facebook.com/lyndsie.mcdougall

"The tragedy in life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach." Benjamin E. Mays

No comments:

Post a Comment